The Pros Of Bail Bonds
- A professional agent will walk you through the steps, so you know exactly what goes on and get the best help.
- You pay only 12% of the full bail amount. This leaves you with extra funds to allocate towards other expenses if necessary, such as legal counsel.
- You are allowed to pay the 12% over a given amount of time rather than one up-front payment.
- Unless you co-signed responsibility on the bail bond, you are not responsible for the defendant if he or she does not show up in court. If you are not a co-signer, you do not have to pay the full bail amount.
- Defendants out on bail bonds are more likely to appear in court when they are asked, knowing that a loved one has money, collateral, and their relationship with you on the line.
Learn more about the benefits of using Covington Bail Bonds by giving us a call at (504) 821-1111, or by visiting us online at sttammanyparishbailbonds.com.